Pages

Hotel Jardin Tropical - Simply Stunning


Costa Adeje – South of the Island

During my stay, one of my favourite morning walks would take me along the beautiful coastline of Costa Adeje, right next to Puerto Colon. Walking from St Eugene’s Commercial Centre, down Calle Gran Bretana (street) and past the beautiful Hotel Jardin Tropical. Once at the end of this road you will see to the right the direction to the harbour and Fanabe. Sometimes I would take this route but I would often turn left and walk towards Los Cristianos.

The photographs you see are part of the Hotel Jardin Tropical which is a stunning, 4-star hotel both inside and out. Emilio and a long-time friend of mine works at this hotel and I have had the fortunate opportunity to see some of the features within this hotel. Really beautiful with a luxury feel. www.jardin-tropical.com

The walk that I used to take, would take me past the hotel so that you could see the pretty features outside. The two photographs gives you a look at the scenic views of the hotel and is right on the seafront. Simply stunning and one of my favourite morning walks. The walk will bring you to many local restaurants, bars and shops so you will not be bored or disappointed. There are yellow sandy beaches which are not overcrowded but it is only small areas for sunbathers.

Photograph 1 & 2 – Walk view from Hotel Jardin Tropical.

It is without doubt that this early morning walk was one of my favourite times to just chill out, relax with the sea breeze (sometimes) and then take a cold drink further up the coast. What a way to start the morning and then with a good book. I took time to people watch and let all my cares just drift away. A very happy time in my life and something I shall not forget, truly Hermosa.


Hotel Jardin Tropical - Adeje

Hotel Jardin Tropical - walk and coastal view
                                  

No comments :

Post a Comment