Pages

Introduction

Hello and thanks for taking time out to read my blog.

Over the years I have travelled extensively to Tenerife and shared some magical times with locals who are very dear to my heart. They have become my family and friends and I love sharing their culture, food and homeland.

I have lived like a local and a tourist and I have to say, I enjoyed the local life far more than the holiday maker style. There is so much beauty within the island with the sun, sand and food which just leaves you wanting more. Fresh fish, meat and vegetables are just some of the delights where you can say you tasted real quality food. What more can I say other then you should try it out for yourself.

My blog is way to share with you my happy times, photographs and information that I have collected over the years. I am very lucky to be accepted by people that I now call my Tenerife family and I continue to travel and stay with them each year. I am even learning to speak Spanish which is extremely challenging.

I will write about culture, best places to eat, where to visit and for tourists, places to stay and tips on what to look out for. The information will be based on my knowledge and views only so please bear this in mind. You will get to see some lovely local people who I now call my sisters and family but above all, you will see the beautiful island which is so often missed out by tourists.

Hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave your feedback or ask any questions. 

Muchas Gracias x

No comments :

Post a Comment